 Local / Canada / 1546
    New City / Shell sets available in Canada? —Peter Langlois
   The subject says it all. Are these sets going to be sold in stores or only on Shop@Home? Regards, Peter (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: New City / Shell sets available in Canada? —Peter Langlois
     Upon further investigation, I did a search for set 1252, I realised that this set was originally released in 1999. So it's not new but I guess it has been re-released. Hopefully I will see a few at my local Zellers, TRU, or other. Peter (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: New City / Shell sets available in Canada? —Michael Shiels
   You can find the 25xx shell promo series at some stores, but it's real hit/miss and only small toy stores. Shell stuff you won't find at a big chain I don't think. I was really surprised that shop@home even got to release them since they were being (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: New City / Shell sets available in Canada? —Peter Langlois
   (...) Michael, I did find a couple 25xx sets in the Netherlands when I was there about two months ago, but I am talking about these sets; (URL) you go to lego.com these sets are listed (in the regular City theme area) as the same set numbers, but (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)