 Local / Canada / 1488
Re: Has anyone seen Spybotics in stores yet? (Canada)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 05:10:15 GMT

"Robert Horvath" <rjsahorvath@rogers.com> wrote in message
This 69.99 is a week long TRU sale...they had a lot of the blue and green
ones on Sunday.  They are not with the standard LEGO sets.  They have them
tucked away with Mindstorms in the electronics department.

Ya, thanks!

I just picked up two of them. The Green and the Blue.
My wife is egging me to go get the other two. It's a fantastic price.

They are really well done. My only complaint so far is the lack of paper
building instructions. Building them in the computer room was a bit of a
bear... But other then that! Wow!
LEGO really did their homework on this one!

Dean (TFMBot) Gigamesh