 Local / Canada / 148
147  |  149
Subject:
Q & A
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 01:08:10 GMT

Well I received my S&H catalog on Monday.  It seems from the mail and
postings that the West Coast is sent out last.

My one disappointment was that there was not mention of the "Classic Train"
#3225.  When it was mentioned from people in the US I thought we'd be
getting ours soon enough.  Has anyone ever ordered or inquired about this?

BTW, recently bought the 8880 Supercar from the shop in France:
http://www.dya-shopping.com/

All said and done it came to be a little less than $200Cdn.  If memory
serves it would have been $165 + gst = $175 if I had ordered it in time.
Not bad.  It was nicely packed and took about a month to arrive.

Note: I do not work with them or have any affiliation with the owner of the
shop nor can I read much French so navigating around that site it quite
troublesome.  I just thought I'd post something about it so people would
stop paying the >$180US eBay prices.

TJ