 Local / Canada / 1473
Re: Lego Ocean Adventure at Manitoba Children's Museum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 23:08:57 GMT

Hi Michael,

Thanks for these beautiful pictures.
Looks like not only the children have fun over there Hey!  ;~)))

A great vacation destination, unfortunately a little far from Nova Scotia...

or I can ask a Maritimer museum to get it over here...

Jean-Marc

In lugnet.loc.ca, Michael L. Kohan writes:
Hi all...

Here's a gallery of pics from my trip to the Manitoba Children's Museum in
Winnipeg. Featured was the Lego Ocean Adventure exhibit. The pictures don't
really do it justice, but I had a great time.

For more info, here's the museum's website's page on the exhibit.

http://www.childrensmuseum.com/general/legoexhibit.html

-Mikey