 Local / Canada / 1442
Re: Any BOGOHP coming up? (soooon i hope!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 06:07:42 GMT

Anyone know of any BOGOHP or 25% (Bay, Sears) coming up?  I need to buy some
48x48 baseplates plus road plates.  When is that once a year TRU sale? :)
Calum

Thank you for askin' that question!
~Shouldn't the summer months behold a few sales?

                        -R

P.S. you did an absolutety wicked job on the .local .canada newsgroup!
      http://news.lugnet.com/loc/ca/

      &

Thanks to Jeff VW and Calum for the update on the Lego Outlet findings.
http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=4621