 Local / Canada / 1406
Re: Q for Sopwith Camel Buyers in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:17:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Grubber writes:
Hi there,
Just wondering how much this came too with shipping etc. when you bought it.

I am figuring that it will be about $100 Canadian.

Yup.
I bought my Camel shortly after it was made available, and it cost me $96-$98.
That was before the latest slip in the loonie.  I think it was about $0.66
at the time.  I also live in NB, where we have to pay 15% HST.  If I were to
buy another, I'm sure it would be over $CDN 100.  The set is definitely worth
it, even at the outrageous price in $CDN.  But the situation IS very
frustrating...

Jeff J