 Local / Canada / 1398
    Have copies of 7113 and 8011 if someone wants them —Michael Shiels
   I bought them @ Walmart to weight/measure them before my shipment came in, and now if you want them early you can grab them, otherwise they go back!! MaS (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Have copies of 7113 and 8011 if someone wants them —Michael Shiels
   Sorry, I just noticed I was not down the tree far enough for this posting, SORRY ALL. I am located Erin Mills/Dundas in Mississauga area for pickup etc. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)