 Local / Canada / 1341
Re: Jan 2002 S@H Catalog arrives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 22:49:08 GMT

Well, the mistake is including the 4x12 grey plate behind the chopper.  The
red base of the chopper won't be 4x5.  Look at the canopy - it's hinged from
the top.  That means the base will be a 4x4 red plate, with a 1x4 red plate
attached to the bottom of the canopy.

Nice set though.

Jason J Railton

No, Not possible, look at the tile on the edge;-)
Josh

Ok Guys, the base is actually made up of a red 2 x 4 plate, a couple 1 x
4 tiles, and a red 1 x 4 plate.  I have the set already :)

Check out the inventory if your interested in the exact contents:

http://peeron.com/inv/sets/2531?withpics=yes

The mistake is the grey 4x12 plate as everyone else noted.  I think they
must place the helicopter on something when photographing so the payload
hangs properly.  Obviously they must of stuck it on a grey plate and
then didn't remove it all when editing the photo.

Kevin