 Local / Canada / 1320
Re: Pricing Tour -- Where are the sales?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 01:18:07 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.ca, Bradley Dale writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Robert Horvath writes:
Hi,

Took a little LEGO tour this morning (Kitchener, ON) and did not find • too
much in the way of bargoons.  The following are the main finds (didn't • buy
any myself):

Zellers

6600 Highway Construction $45
8520 Millenia Throwbot $15
1349 Studios Moviemaker Set $199 (not bad if you use the Lego Mania • coupon
that is good until December 31 for $65)

I found Rocket Dragster at Zellers for $20.

If you go over to your local Winners, you might find a number of 6714 • Speed
Dragsters (the blue version of this set) for about $12.99.   There were a
number in the Quinte Mall in Belleville, Ontario, and also at Queensway • and
Kipling in Etobicoke.  (Yes, that's right, I give Lego sales reports for
Belleville (!?), downtown Toronto, and Etobicoke :)
Hey Calum,

your just scoping out the local stores in belleville in case you move
there....

Bellville... isn't that a lego theme???

Jeff VW

Calum