 Local / Canada / 1297
  Re: 6150 Crystal Detector

(...) According to the Lugnet guide, this is a $20 US set- that's a ridiculous $30 CDN at full price. I think it's already is on clearance, unless this turns out to be a 2002 Classic rerelease. (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6150 Crystal Detector

Hi, (...) I picked up the set on the weekend. It has some ok parts for $15. You can see the inventory for 6150 here: (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)