 Local / Canada / 1290
RE: Cheap UCS sets in Waterloo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 01:42:47 GMT

I went tonight (I live in Kitchener)and I have to say I've never seen them
stocked this well.

A few good buys and very good selection too (not necessarily at the same
time :( )... forgive me for not using numbers but it is late and I'm tired
:)

The big juniorized construction set $60.00  (about 30 copies)
King Leo's Castle  $117 (about 20 copies)
Interstellar Starfighter $80 (I picked one up at Winners last week for $60)
Good selection of all Mindstorms sets
and as mentioned by Andrew two massive piles of the X Wings and Tie Fighters

Lots of Bionicle for Bionicle lovers (including card starter packs and
booster packs)

Lots of Creator tubs

Lots of a large Disney set

If you aren't far from Kitchener Waterloo it might be worth the trip...just
avoid Saturday if you can...I just can't stand the place on Saturdays
because of the overflow crowd from the St. Jacobs market.

Bob