 Local / Canada / 1269
Re: Southern Ontario Finds Oct 20
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 05:02:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Robert Horvath writes:
Hi,

I went on a LEGO scouting trip this morning and found the following items of
note (among others) in the Kitchener-Waterloo area:

Costco

8466 Technic 4x4 Off Roader $119.99 (had about a hundred of them)

Checked out one Zellers...looks like a bomb went off in the LEGO
aisle...week two of BOGO 50% sale

Bob

The Costco in Downsview (Dufferin and 401) also has quite a few
8466 4x4 Off Roaders for $119.99.  As well as the large Happy Potter
sets and some others... sorry didn't note the set numbers.

John