 Local / Canada / 1243
1242  |  1244
Subject:
[rtlToronto] Shirt fun etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 03:06:31 GMT

Hi folks,

We're quickly coming to the end of the first batch of rtlToronto shirts and
it seems to have gone pretty well!

By the rtlToronto Supply Chain Management System (aka, a slip of paper in
the envelope of shirt money :) I've got about seven shirts on hold and a
couple extra for people to buy at rtl9.

I was wondering if there were any others who were interested in getting a
shirt?  I'm probably going to do another batch of 24, which would include
the folks in Montreal/Ottawa plus stuff for train3, rtl10 etc.  I might even
try and get them to print a couple grey ones with black printing.  Most of
the sales have been to folks in the GTA, but I can always mail them to
people in the US and other places.

BTW, if you're bored, come check out the growing rtlShirt gallery!  (okay,
it's really just me, Iain and Mario, but we'll get Chris soon too) Since
there are at least 15 people here in Toronto out there already enjoying
their shirt, I strongly encourage them to take a photo of themselves ASAP
and mail it to me for inclusion!   Maybe you could grab a photo of you at
work, at school, with your Lego, at home, whatever.  Just mail me a snapshot.

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-shirts-index.html

Calum
PS-everyone wear your shirt to rtl9!