 Local / Canada / 1241
  Re: Lego @ Winners

(...) Cool! I never knew you could output with the Scout as a target. I never noticed this before-it looks like a recent feature. This $39 deal is looking better and better! The more and more I look at it, the cooler I find the RDS package to be. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego @ Winners

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GKytnu.7Ay@lugnet.com... (...) But, can it dance? :) (Fancy-legs! Fancy-legs!) Iain (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lego @ Winners

(...) Now we all know you're good at bulding robots that dance, but Lego's got one over you now; They have a ZigZag function built in for just that! Calum (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)