 Local / Canada / 1225
  Star Wars combo 7104/7144

Spotted this combo (Slave I/Desert Skiff) at Zellers for around $20. Is this new and have other combos been released. (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Star Wars combo 7104/7144

That same combo was labeled here in the States at Target as a 'Target Exclusive'. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Star Wars combo 7104/7144

Checked 2 Zellers here in Ottawa - one had no combos and the other had at least 10. I picked up 2 myself. Kevin (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)