 Local / Canada / 1206
  Throwbots Back at Zellers, $4.97 Each!

Title says it all. I found all ten smaller sets, bought Jet and Scuba. (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.technic.slizer)

  RE: Throwbots Back at Zellers, $4.97 Each!

Hi! What city are you in? We checked all the Zellers here in Kitchener-Waterloo last weekend and none of them had Throwbots. Did they just come in during the week? Bob -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.technic.slizer)