 Local / Canada / 1188
Re: ///Looking for Mr. Tsang’s house\\\
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 04:13:03 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Gail Meagher writes:
I'm still alive most days, but don't have as much time as I'd like for LEGO.
My father passed away rather suddenly last summer leaving me to look
after his garden.  Over 450 rhododendrons and azaleas in the yard,
and I don't have a green thumb.  I'm learning, but it is taking time.

I hope to have more time for LEGO once the frost hits, and the
weeds stop growing.

I'm sorry to hear about your father.  I hope you are okay.

I was just thinking about rec.toys.lego and noticed some of the changes-On
Lugnet there are just so many people now!  I'm hoping if and when we bring
together SnowBrick next year, we can finally all meet up Canada wide.

Calum