 Local / Canada / 1180
Re: Winners 7130/7150 Star Wars combo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:46:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Andrew Burt writes:
I found this combo pack yesterday at Winners for $39.99.  My local store had
atleast 7 or 8 boxes left.  I haven't seen any on the shelves since the
Zellers sale last fall.  Selection obviously varies by store, but it is
worth a look if you are interested in these sets.

Andrew

What city are you in?

Jude