 Local / Canada / 1122
1121  |  1123
Subject:
Found lots of Bionicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 01:25:03 GMT

I was checking out Toys R Us today and they had a big display set up for
Bionicle.  Along with the Toa (ones in cans) they had:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8537

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8538

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8548

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8525

Sorry, I didn't get prices except for the masks which were $2.99.

Just thought I'd let anyone know, if there is even anyone that even cares
about Bionicle, in Canada.

Adam