 Local / Canada / 1100
1099  |  1101
Subject:
Zellers gets Bionicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 01:25:34 GMT

According to the latest flyer, which advertizes the Bionicle figures as a new
item.  The 'everyday low price' is $3.98 per Turaga, and $9.98 per Toa.  Not
bad at all, I'll try to get one the next time  go to Zellers.  Selection may
vary by store- which probably means horrible selection, judging by how Zellers
has been getting the other recent themes.  I mean, they're still missing some
of the Alpha team!