 Local / Canada / 1097
1096  |  1098
Subject:
Woo Hoo! Train Cars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:20:17 GMT

I awoke to a very pleasant surprise today.
My 10013 & 10014 have arrived in Ottawa!
Haven't built them yet, since we have company, but they will be built before
the day is out. <grin>
Box looks nice. Not black & white, so that's a plus.
Here's scans of the box fronts:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/heidi.strutt/10013.jpg
http://www3.sympatico.ca/heidi.strutt/10014.jpg
Enjoy. Play well.