 Local / Canada / 1069
    discounts at Zellers —Andrew Keeping
    I noticed that the older discontinued sets at zellers are scanning at 25% off right now. I don't recall seeing this advertised. This was only on the sets that have been in the clearance aisle for a while such as the mystic mountain time lab. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: discounts at Zellers —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) The flyer this week says "Save up to 70%, all discontinued toys. Prices are as marked". Prices as marked are generally never correct anyhow, so it looks like it's a week of "scan everything" to see what you can find. KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)