 Local / Canada / 102
  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

(...) Start at market.jambalaya and read the charter. if that doesn't help, read all the posts, there's still less than 200. Followup to market.jambalaya if still confused. (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

I live in Scotland but I'm off to Toronto for five weeks in two weeks time. Thus I could take a box to Canada, or bring one back. I'm guessing that seven weeks is too soon to rush a box around Canada? So would anyone be interested if I started a box (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)