 Local / Canada / 1011
1010  |  1012
Subject:
Bionicle & other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 21:18:29 GMT

I was in  a Toys R Us here in Calgary today, looking for Bionicle, and they
had small display case with this guy here: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8536
and this guy here: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8541 but none on the shelf
yet.  There were signs implying that the larger ones would arrive in June,
and the smaller ones in August.  I asked one of the employees who I had to
convince to get into their Bionicle stash early, and he said probably no
one, but all they had was the two in the display case.  Then I told him that
he didn't have to lie to me, and he said he wasn't.  :)  So I guess I'll
have to wait another week or so.

But I did find the 5976/4980 combo pack for $40 at Winners that Andrew Burt
mentioned here a few days ago, and I did pick up one of those.  IMO, not a
bad price for those two sets.