 Local / Canada / 1008
1007  |  1009
Subject:
Walmart toy department is strange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 22:11:49 GMT

Someone explain this to me. I go to Walmart to checkout if I can find and
stock at reduced prices (I found a 2161 for 14.97) and I looked
down to the bottom shelf and saw an Areo Tube Hanger without a
price marker under it. I picked it up and scanned it... $88.88! So I did the
only logical thing I could do, I scanned it again... $88.88.

How is it that a set, that is not yet discontinued, that I have seen going
for ~$130.00 to 150.00 CDN (MSRP is ~$90.00 US), is selling for $88.88 CDN.

I am looking forward to experimenting with the tu... Wait! What is this
written on the box?!? "Caution: Do not aim at eyes or face" Oh great! There
go my plans. That sucks! But I guess I can to return the eye patch now...

Jude