 Local / Canada / *432 (-5)
  FOTW!

I got a 8277 Giant Model Set for $18.97 (CAD) at my local Walmart last night. bounced through a few more Walmarts today, but didn't see any more of the 8277s. But Walmart Canada tends to do sales across the board, so you might want to check your (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: shop at home news

(...) Hehehe! Up to this week I would have agreed with you, but my most recent order was amazing - they had EVERYTHING in stock and it arrived in under a week. Kevin (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: shop at home news

(...) prices in US dollars? And then tax/import on top of that? (...) Hmm, I never checked the Lego Direct flyers, so you might be right. I know our store prices are a few points lower, even after currency conversion, so I assumed S@H reflected (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: shop at home news

Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote in message (...) As I see it, every order that I ever made was backordered my guess is I will probably see things sooner!!! John Battcock (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Halloween Candy - $5 lego coupon for 19c

It was posted here about the "Karnival Pops" cany for about $2 with a $5 Lego coupon in the package. Our local Zellers is trying desperately to get rid of these and they are now at 90% off, so you get them for 19c each! I just bought 10 packages, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact