 Local / Canada / *2212 (-10)
  Retailers with train sets?

Anyone know where in southern Ontario I can get a train set from a retailer? Or if anyone has a set (mint with box and instructions or better) for a reasonable price (i.e. no rare sets), I don't really care which model although a freight set would (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Any HP sets in Canada?

I found the HP Sorting Hat set (4701) at Wal-Mart in Square 1, They also had the Manas (8539 attn Chris Magno) they were selling for 88.89. "Tim Tosino" <timtosino@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKMy7B.E76@lugnet.com... (...) Shops (...) boxes (...) (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: ?Best Lego Retailer?

(...) If you can make it down to York Gate mall on Jane & Finch, (the one Eric alluded to) they have a few Space Center/Space Shuttle sets I believe. Along with the entire Adventure line (first year Egyptian) And everything else from 1998. That (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Re: ?Best Lego Retailer?

(...) There's another Zellers that I call "The Zellers Time Forgot" in Toronto at Keele and Rogers in something called Black Creek Center/Plaza(?). I got some nice old Technic sets there not too long ago (sets with hydrolics). If you go, please (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Re: Lego @ Winners

(...) OH rats! I was there 2 weeks ago, maybe next week! I'm a longhaul truck driver ;~) Thanks, JM (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Lego @ Winners

Niagara Falls, ON. Eric "Jean-Marc Détraz" <moratel@auracomNOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:GKnv6s.M3@lugnet.com... (...) $80, (...) still (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Lego @ Winners

(...) Hey thanx Eric, but where R U located? JM (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Soccer sale -- Tiggy Winkles (Bayshore)

Hi everyone. I was at the Bayshore shopping centre on the weekend, and most soccer sets were at 40% off. I'm not a big soccer fan myself, so I didn't write down any of the set numbers. But they had a good variety of sets. -GG. (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Re: Any HP sets in Canada?

(...) I went into TRU Metrotown on Tuesday and bought one of the Alley Magic Shops sets, they had pretty much everything even one box of the large castle and Hogwart's Express but I couldn't find the class room set (maybe some TRU employee saw they (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Lego @ Winners

My local Winners has several copies of the Robotics Discovery Set for $80, 5533 Red Fury (Model Team dragster) for $40, and 6455 Space Simulation Station for $25. Check it out, you never know what you'll find. By the way, these sets just arrived in (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact