 Local / Canada / *132 (-5)
  Re: Another Victorian

test Silas P wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: Just saying hi

Hi there Dave, I only got re-hooked this Xmas too. Not to Mindstorms (hey, I spend all my working hours on the computer, not gonna _play_ on it too!) but to buildings and trains. And boats. Lotsa fun. The house is full of Lego! Kevin (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  How far?

Hi guys, how far is Seattle from Van,BC? I was wondering how many train guys are up there? We are always looking for members/guests at PNLTC. Please reply mail, steve.e.barile@intel.com SteveB (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Just saying hi

Hi everyone, I just found this group, and thought I'd say HI to others in the local area. I just got a Lego MindStorms for Christmas, and went on a buying spree getting a bunch of Technic sets (about 10 at last count). I'm having a blast. I forgot (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Re: Wal-Mart Clearance is underway! {FOTW}

(...) I believe the term I'm looking for is "grumble grumble bitch bitch" :) I went to my local Walmart this weekend (and a couple others, besides), and found the great, amazing, fantastic clearance item: Twisted Time Train had been marked down from (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact