 Local / Brasil / 142
Re: Factoring between US and Brazil ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services, lugnet.loc.br
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 01:20:16 GMT

Hi Ray,

Some possibilities are:
- Paypal
- Western Union Money Transfer (Banco do Brasil is the local representative)
I used both services to send money to the Netherlands (where I'm from) from
Brazil.

Niels

Ray Sanders <rsanders@svic.net> escreveu nas notícias de
mensagem:GI4EMu.44C@lugnet.com...
Is anyone running a factoring service between the US and Brazil ? A • Brazilian
customer reports that the government there has imposed a $50 tax per • incident of
sending money out of Brazil (and I'm looking for a creative way to • complete a
sale without geting into this). I inquired to Larry P, but he has nothing
active in that direction.

Ray