 Local / België/Belgique / Brabant / Brussel/Bruxelles / 5
Re: Personne ici ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.be.vb.bru
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 17:19:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.be.vb.bru, Ludo Soete writes:
In lugnet.loc.be.vb.bru, Philippe Jadin writes:
Bonjour !  yaurait-il quelqu'un intéressé par ce news group ? • [snip]
I'm here !!

my email address is: ludo.soete@village.uunet.be
my home page (all LEGO) can be found at:
[snip]

And I'm here too !

I write this in english because I would otherwise have to send my message
twice, once in french, once in dutch :o)

I plan to get my RIS on christmas so, there's not much to say in the
mean time.

I use to play with technics sets just to perfect my building skills
in order to build nice robots I will be able to control later with the RIS.

I'll let you know more after christmas

Patrick
patrick.vrancken@sbs.be