 Local / België/Belgique / 176
Re: Lego in Bruges?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.be
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 09:46:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.be, David Graham wrote:
I am visting Bruge - by ferry from Scotland, in a few weeks time.
Are there any shops you can recommend that have a good stock of LEGO?
Can you buy Pick & Mix - it is not available in Scotland.

Thanks
David

Hello David,

can you send me the exact date you will come and visit Bruges? Then maybe we can
meet eachother.

There are several shops in the area where you can buy Pick and Mix for only 5
EUR for a bag of 250gr. Or in some shops you can get them even cheapper if we
can make a deal about how to fill the bags.

I`m on holliday until the 7th of August.In case you come earlier to Bruges I
give you the adresses of 3 FUN shops in the city of Bruges where you should find
Pick and mix

FUN Saint Andries Brugge at Manitobalaan ( located South from the
railwaystation)

FUN Saint Pieters at Sint-Pieterskaai (located in the West of the town centre)

FUN Saint Michiels at Koning Albert I laan (located at a big road connecting the
town centre to the Expressway Brugge - Zeebrugge)

Otherwise there are at least 4 or 5 FUN toyshops in the surroundings of Brugge
within a distance of 20 km.

I hope this information helps you a little bit ...

Greetings

Peter