 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 90
Re: Specials at K-Mart and Big W
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 05:29:06 GMT

The tins contain about 700 grams of biscuits, and 1 of the following sets:
2849 'gyrocopter'
2880 open top jeep
2884 'microlight'
2886 racing car
All sets are in boxes, and a sticker on the tin lid shows which set is
included.

The tins themselves are a light blue colour with pictures from the 1999
catalogue (all town sets...at least here in Melbourne).

BTW, sometime in september there is going to be a big toy sale at Big-W (or so
I was told), and this should include LEGO.

Hope this helps

Benjamin Whytcross

b_whytcross@hotmail.com

In lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, Braith Garden writes:
Hi Jamie,

I've been building more than buying lately!
Haven't noticed any sales advertised on TV for toys/Lego,  just
manchester and undies!

What's this about a Lego Cookie tin?  This is the first I've heard about
it.  Where did you see it?

-Braith.

Jamie Obrien wrote:

Hi, are you guys in perth gettin the 20% off a K-mart. And what is
this lego Cookie tin with a set in it? Is it a custom set, or not
worth the $13 to get it?

Jamie Obrien
jamien@interworx.com.au