 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 69
  FS 1831 Mearsk Truck Lego Set

Hi All, Yhe Lego truck exhibit will be in my town from tomorrow for three days. I plan to get some of the 1831 sets for myself and and as many as I can afford to buy to sell to other lego fans. I've noticed from Sanjays auction that people are (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)