 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 37
    Nexus Collector Fair —Sue Ann Barber
   hi there everyone there's a Nexus collector fair on tomorrow (sat 19th) at the East Vic Park Rec centre from 10am till about 2pm/3pm (not sure) not much Lego on offer (to my knowledge) except my 3 boxes of old blue train track. I hope to have some (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)