 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 268
Re: The Bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:20:28 GMT

Wow!  Just wow!

On 26/04/2009, at 11:45 AM, Braith Garden wrote:

Hi All,

Some work in progress pics of our bridge are up.

http://sites.google.com/site/perthlego/2009-layout/the-bridge

Credit goes to David Tidman for the time and effort taken to build
this monster.

More pics of the complete bridge coming soon.

Cheers,
Braith

PALS.