 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 252
251  |  253
Subject:
Perth Lego Gathering #2 - October 14th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 07:06:24 GMT

Hi All,

The second Perth Lego Gathering of the year is coming up on Sunday October the
14th, hosted by the Tidman's at their city location.  Not only will you be able
to see the Tidman Brothers' huge collection, you can also join in the building
of our (Perth Lego Users Group - PLUGs - need a better name but it'll do for
now) massive train layout for next year's train hobby show, which we will be the
centrepiece for!

The gathering will be held from 9am till noon, possibly continuing on if the
creative juices are flowing.  Location details can be obtained by emailing me
directly (it's a very short walk from Perth Train Station).

So get in touch and we'll see you there!

Cheers,

Braith.

{braithgarden}remove_this{@hotmail}and_this{.com} ;-)