 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 211
210  |  212
Subject:
Let's get organised!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:11:43 GMT

G'day Perth Lego Fans!

OK, we have a handful of people interested in a Perth Lego User Group so the
next step should be an actual meeting!  Let's see what it is we actually want
from a Perth Group.

I'm happy to host the guys who have already added their names to our list.  I'm
in Maylands, email me for details.
How does next Sunday,21st of March sound?

Any other suggestions on a time and place are most welcome.

So bring a MOC, bring a friend!  Bring a few ideas.  Let's get the Perth Lego
Users Group up and running.

PLMKWYT!

Cheers,

Braith Garden.