 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 197
  lego club w.a.

hi again guys i see we all talk often so how about getting together i sent a lot of you an e-mail about this week or so ago don't suppose any of you north of perth would be willing to donate a venue for or first meet?I would but you guys would have (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)