 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 145
144  |  146
Subject:
discontinued sets seen in carousell shopping center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 05:14:54 GMT

maboe poeple will take notice if i mention that the sets are discontinued.

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

The folowing sets were seen be my earlier today (thursday) in carousell
shopping center. There were various quantities of the sets in these
stores:
target had:
6558 shark cage cove (divers)
6110 solo sub (hydronauts)
6999 cyber saucer, had a ufo mask as part of the pack. (ufo)
6568 drag race rally (extreme team dragsters)
6580 land jet 7 (extreme team)
6709 tribal chief (ww indians)
6706 fronteer patroll (ww cavelry fig pack)
6958 android base (explorians)

kmart had:
6326 town folks (minifig pack)
6324 chopper cop (motorcycle with policeman)
5561 big foot 4 x 4 (model team)

harris scarfe did have lego but they had nothing of interest

world 4 kids near carousell had:
6982 explorian starship (the huge one)
6585 I think this is an extreme team guy on a hanglider
6326 town folks (minifig pack)
6324 chopper cop (motorcycle with policeman)
6979 ufo interstellar starfighter (the one with the fiber optics)
6325 package pickup (town vechicle)

myer was a goldmine!
They had:
6712 sherrifs showdown (wild west set with bandits)
6709 tribal chief (ww indians)
6110 solo sub (hydronauts)
6818 ufo cyborg scout
6975 ufo alien avenger
6800 small ufo set
6445 emergency evac (ResQ)
6155 deep sea predator (aquasharks!!! 1995!!!)
6027 bat lords catapult (frightr knights)
6008 royal king (royal knights!!! once again a very old set!!!)
6568 drag race rally (extreme team dragsters)
6766 rapid river village
6572 wind runners (extreme team windsurfers)
6326 town folks (minifig pack)
6244 imperial armada outpost (pirates!!!)
6585 I think this is an extreme team guy on a hanglider
6584 extreme team challenge (extreme team canyon set)
6441 deep reef refuge (divers)
6514 trail ranger
6100 aquasharks minifig and sub
6028 fright knights set
6400 race car
6087 fright knights witches magic manor
6325 package pickup (town vechicle)
6431 road rescue (ResQ)
6109 sea creaper (stingrays, not sure about this one)

Various of the shops had other items such as the 3 set value packs with
1xxx numbers, the 1xxx number sets that are appearing all over perth,
basic/freestyle sets, all of the 1999 starwars sets, lots of insectiods
and more. No 2000 stuff seen anywhere.

I did not pruchase any of these items, nor will I pruchase any of these
for anyone here. The sets listed here may have sold out when you go to
look or there might have been errors in my information so if they are
not there then don't blame me.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com