 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 141
140  |  142
Subject:
Lego show in myer city store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 11:49:14 GMT

I was in the myer city store earlier today and I decided to look at the
lego show that was in. It was amazing what TLG can do when they can make
unlimited quantities of lego in any color that they need. Lets hope lego
direct can allow us access to that kind of quantities in the colors that
are currently impossible to get such as green, brown, grey and tan.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com