 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 134
133  |  135
Subject:
Aus service packs and goodbye
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 17:28:13 GMT

Hi All,

Sadly, my contract with the University of Western Australia ends this
month, and today is my last working day of the year.  Thus my access to
the web and email will be cut off.
I'm going to miss the online LEGO community, especially now that LEGO
direct is being introduced!
It's been great seeing the creation of Lugnet and the proliferation of
LEGO on the web.
Keep it up folks!

Before I go, I have some news about service packs that are no longer
available in Australia.
The following is a list LEGO sent to me when I requested a spare part...

No longer available:

630 green brick separator
631 doors and windows
632 wheels
633 roof elements
4520 curved rails
5010 16x32 base plate
5023 farm fences
5033 double lighting brick w/coloured globes
5088 DUPLO 2x8 bricks
5115 battery box
5116 32 mm pneumatic cylinder
5119 micro motor
5120 polarity switch
5130 windows, seats,steering wheels
5132 wheels
5165 hinges
5225 geared motor
5278 35x chain links
5284 scoops and hook
5288 gear blocks,etc.
5304 train wheels
5309 6x28 wagon plate
5317 western access.
5318 headwear
5320 white plates,small
5321 white plates,large
5390 crane and digger access.
5391 battery box
5396 trans. windows and bricks

Doesn't leave much, does it!
Anyway, have a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderful New Year!!

All the best,
Braith Garden.