 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 131
Re: Seen in TRU perth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 21:25:29 GMT

Terry Mason wrote:

I bought my mindstorms from the perth store about three months ago. They are
kept in the seperate computer section . They had 100's of them stacked
around the place as well as the add on packs

Terry

TRU in Morley has the same setup, although I only saw 3 boxes.  They were priced
at (AU)$397.00 I think.