 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 116
Re: eBay in Australia!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 14:05:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, Jamie Obrien writes:
Hey, did anyone else get the announcement from eBay about the
arustralian arm? Now if only there was something worth buying (at a
reasonebale price of course!!

Jamie Obrien
jamien@interworx.com.au

Didnt get an announcement as such, but emailed them only last night about the
need to cater to the rest of us, and this morning had the reply that they were
looking forward to going international in the near future, they advised
getting the newsletter so that we would be notified when it happens. This you
can do at http://www.etoys.com  By the way am I allowed to post buy, sell,
trade here, as I would prefer to do as much of this as I can within Aust. as
it sure cuts down on the costs for both parties. Have heaps (mib) to trade.