 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 108
Re: Specials at Toyworld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 18:02:44 GMT

Haven't seen a cat. yet, Jamie, or any TV promos.  Which UFO set was it?

For Perth folks, Toyworld Innaloo is no longer trading.  I went there to
check for any specials and the shop had transformed into a Susan Grae!
Pity, as it was a good source for larger sets.

Also, has anyone seen the the Supercar II around?  How much are they
going for?

-Braith.

Jamie Obrien wrote:

Has anybody else other than Queensland (maybe just Bundaberg)  seen
the latest toyworld catalogs? It was great timing for that ufo ship,
guess they must have bought up big on the older stock! Does Lego Oz
Keep Older stock and sell it off for sales? Or do they have to bring
stuff in? Should we expect more of these sales now to come off the
back of the Star Wars Hyped sets?

Cheers
Jamie Obrien
jamien@interworx.com.au