 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 105
104  |  106
Subject:
saw interesting sets at k-mart garden city
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 13:00:22 GMT

K-Mart in booragoon has some unusual sets. there is a technic value pack without a # on the value
pack itself but the sets have #'s on them. i forget the set # of these sets, sorry.
there is also an adventurers VP (again no set # on the vp) with what looks like 3020,3021 and
something else in it BUT they have 1xxx numbers (as do the technic sets in the other VP. they are
also similarly packaged)
there were also technic,ninja,spaceport,adventures and other loose sets with a 1xxx number. one of
the sets I do remember has a space port astronaut with a computer panel thing on his back. The ninja
set i saw was 3017 with a 1xxx number.
--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com