 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 74
  Excess Stock at ozBricks

Hello to all the Melbourne Lugnet members. Just a quick note to say that at the moment, we have an excess of some lego theme sets. To move some of these out, I have set up a temporary page at ozBricks.com to sell it at a minimum of 10% off our (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)