 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 66
65  |  67
Subject:
Where are they now...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 05:44:40 GMT

Just thought I'd do a check of our "one post wonders"...Has anyone heard
anything from the following people since they posted roll-calls earlier this
year?

Steve Merlo
Karen Barlow

I think these are the only Aussies who have posted here once and then gone
silent....Are you still out there? [And if you are, seeing as you both
listed Melbourne as being your area...feel free to come along on Sunday.]

Also, if anyone wants any info about LegOz 2000.7 [which is this sunday],
please email me at: b_whytcross@hotmail.com as I can't access my work
account at home :(

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory...Growing up isn't :-)