 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 314
313  |  315
Subject:
Toy Kingdom at Northland closing???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 00:01:25 GMT

HI everyone

Was at Northland yesterday and noticed that Toy Kingdom at Northland had a
50% of everything in the store. Now, before you get excited and rush out to
get some real bargains, don't bother!

Their "sale" is off the "normal" prices of items not their normally
discounted price - everything has been put back up to full price and then
50% is taken off of that! This basically means they everything is at the
price it was *before* the "sale".

With that in mind, it seems likely that the store is closing soon. Anything
that was being sold  at near to normal price (Thomas train stuff, kids
costumes etc) have been shifted to the Greensborough Toy Kingdom.

I suppose this doesn't surprise me as there was rarely anything really
interesting in the store that wasn't at any of their other stores in great
abundance.

cheers

Sue Ann