 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 30
Re: LegOz 2000.4 [LegOz 2000.1(Vic)]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 23:54:09 GMT

Let's say Sunday July 16. [Unless anyone has a better suggestion...] which
will get us slightly clear of the GST intro.(Probably a good idea)

sounds like a good date to me

Location Craigieburn

not knowing where this is I can only say, yup, sounds like a good place to
me

I have some train tracks I'd like to get rid of so maybe we can use it and
then someone will offer to trade for it or something. Or maybe i could just
hang on to it and bring it out at these events... :)

looking forward to July 16th I think

cheers

sue ann