 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 284
Re: Summary: M>ltc 2004-2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.trains.org.mltc
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 04:25:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, Ross Crawford wrote:
   Well it’s starting to come together. We should have something reasonable by December. The bridge is coming together and should be ready for our next meeting.

It’s certainly looking very good so far...

I must say I’m envious of the number of blue
baseplates here:

Mmmmm... curvy log wall....

And curvy shelves too... or is that a camera
effect? Nice train collection either way!

Hmmmm... five lego fans, and no facial hair
between them... is the standard AFOL profile
changing?

Adieu

Richie Dulin